Tradeshow Booth at TALA's 2022 Annual Conference
April 20, 2022—April 21, 2022
TALA is excited to be returning to the Kalahari Resort in April for our 2022 Annual Conference. We look forward to seeing everyone in person this Spring. It has been a priority for us to return to face-to-face events and are pleased with the results from our recent Conference in October.
The conference will occur over a 3-day period. There are a couple of other events that may be on your radar as an industry partner which we have included in the schedule outline below. The actual tradeshow will be on Wednesday, April 20th - Thursday, April 21st. If you are interested in attending sessions, we will have an additional vendor session pass available for you once attendee registration opens.
If you are interested in Sponsorship Opportunities email [email protected].
Tuesday, April 19th –
- First Day of Nurses Track
- and Board Reception (all Industry Partner members are invited to this event)
Wednesday, April 20th –
- Final Day of Nurses Track,
- First Day of Manager's Track,
- Hero Awards and Luncheon (for manager and nursing attendees only),
- Trade Show Set Up
- and Opening Tradeshow Reception
Thursday, April 21st –
- Final Day of the Manager's Track,
- Decision Maker's Breakfast (Sustaining Industry Partners Only),
- Tradeshow Luncheon,
- and Pitch-Off
Freeman Staff Set-up – Wednesday, April 20th 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Exhibitor Set-up – Wednesday, April 20th 12:00 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
**Exhibitors may set up their booth during this time, we ask that you are ready to go by 5:45 pm
Opening Trade Show Reception - Wednesday, April 20th 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday Trade Show Hours –Thursday, April 21st 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Lunch Served to Exhibitors and Attendees – Thursday, April 21st 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Pitch Off – Thursday, April 21st 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Raffle/Door Prizes –Thursday, April 21st 1:00 - 1:30 p.m.
**We encourage exhibitors to contribute a raffle item.
Trade Show Breakdown - Thursday, April 21st 1:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
**Please do not break down your booth before attendees return to session
Booth Pricing (2 sizes available: 8x10 / 10x16)
*Each booth includes 2 exhibitor badges; additional badges are $75 each.
Non–Member- $1200 / $1800 - SOLD OUT
Sustaining Member - $600 / $900 - SOLD OUT
Supporting Member- $960 / $1440 - SOLD OUT
Each trade show booth will come with: 3’ drape, two chairs, company identification sign, one trash can, one 6’ skirted table, listing in the onsite program, list of pre-registrants, list of conference attendees, two tickets to lunch in exhibit hall, two tickets to the opening reception, social media promotion, listing in the TALA Newsletter.
If paying by check please make checks payable to Texas Assisted Living Association and mail to:
Texas Assisted Living Association
4505 Spicewood Springs Rd., Suite 350
Austin, TX 78759
- Payment is required at the time of enrollment/registration. If you are paying by, check please get that in the mail to TALA within 7 days of registering.
- Payment may be made in the form of check, credit card, or money order. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
- Sponsors will be given first choice on booth location, followed by sustaining members, supporting members and returning vendors.