The Industry Expo at TALA's 2024 Annual Conference
INDUSTRY EXPO BOOTHS ARE SOLD OUT
Were you not able to secure a booth at TALA’s Industry Expo? You can still come to the Expo! TALA is offering Networking Badges which will grant you access to the Industry Expo during its open hours. You may attend the Opening Reception on April 3rd from 5:00 – 7:00 PM and walk the Expo floor from 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM on April 4th where lunch will be provided.
Set-Up: April 3rd 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Industry Expo Opening Reception: April 3rd 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Industry Expo Day 2: April 4th 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
The conference takes place over a three-day period. Exhibitors that are also Industry Partners are invited to some exclusive events at the conference so be sure to check the event schedule on the conference main page.
- Booth Includes: 3’ drape, two chairs, company identification sign, trash can, skirted table, listing in Conference App, list of pre-registrants, list of conference attendees, two tickets to lunch in exhibit hall, two tickets to the opening reception, and social media promotion.
- You will receive your booth location assignment once all available booths have been reserved. TALA does this to ensure that companies within the same industry are not placed directly next to each other to avoid competition.
- You will receive an attendee list a week prior to the conference.
- You will receive an Exhibitor Kit once all available booths have been reserved. This is how you will order Wi-Fi, electricity, additional furniture, etc.
- You will receive lead retrieval order information from our vendor, American Tradeshow Services (ATS), once all available booths have been reserved.
- Booths are 10 feet wide by 8 feet deep. The table inside of the booth is 6’ x 24”. TALA does skirt the tables, but some exhibitors may opt to bring their own table cover with their logo.
If you are interested in Sponsorship Opportunities email [email protected]. Conference sponsors will be given priority in selecting their booth location.