The TALA discount on the Kalahari room block expires on March 25th.
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions Round Rock TX
3001 Kalahari Blvd, Round Rock, Texas 78665, United States
Kalahari Resorts & Convention Center – Round Rock, TX will be located on U.S. 79 across from the Dell Diamond and Old Settlers Park. 20 minutes from Austin, 1 1/2 hours from San Antonio, 2 1/2 hours from Dallas, 2 1/2 hours from Houston
- 975 guest rooms & suites
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom suites including 3 Bedroom Presidential Suites
- All rooms include: Microwave, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, in-room safe, complimentary Wi-Fi, remote control television with cable, voicemail system, hair dryer and luxurious bath amenities and admission to America’s largest indoor waterpark
RECREATION & ENTERTAINMENT
- Spa Kalahari and Salon
- 10,000+ sq. ft. of retail space (4 large retail experiences)
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Adventurers Kids Club
WATERPARKS AND ARCADE
- Admission to America’s largest indoor waterpark is included for all registered guests
- 223,000 sq ft indoor waterpark
- Seasonal outdoor pools: 3 acres
- 80,000 sq ft Tom Foolery’s Adventure Park featuring thrill rides, ropes course, climbing walls, indoor zip line, bowling, laser tag, 250+ arcade games and numerous attraction
DINING AND DRINKS
- Double Cut Steakhouse and Bourbon Bar - Kalahari’s signature steakhouse experience featuring premium cuts of meat, craft cocktails, family-style sides and more.
- Sortino’s Italian Kitchen - Includes Sortino’s Italian Kitchen, Pizzeria Sortino, Sortino’s Cafe & Gelato and Enoteca wine lounge.
- Cinco Niños - Home-style Tex-Mex cuisine encompassing all the resounding classic flavors as they intertwine with sizzling plates of pure goodness
- B-Lux Grill & Bar - Deliciously unique burgers and shakes handcrafted from scratch with fresh ingredients that are locally sourced
- Great Karoo Marketplace - Features multiple food stations, chef action stations, foods cooked from the display kitchen and picture-perfect pastry displays. The restaurant has a full African theme and serves breakfast and dinner.
- Marrakesh Market Eatery - A unique shopping experience inspired by the shops of Marrakesh. Mini storefronts offer art, souvenirs and to-go fare for breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- American Provisions - Featuring hand-crafted soups, salads and sandwiches for delicious dining on the go. Don’t forget to try one of our homemade mini pies too.
- Redd’s Piano Lounge - Claim a table or stool as you relax with a diverse wine list, handcrafted cocktails and live entertainment.
- Java Manjaro - Gourmet coffees, pastries, desserts, hot sandwiches, smoothies and more.
- Last Bite Candy Store - Hand-dipped chocolate, fabulous caramel apples, homemade fudge, salt water taffy, yummy ice cream and more
- Waterpark Food and Drink - Never leave the waterpark – refuel with food and beverage outlets like the Zulu Grille, Cracked Coconut Bar and Grotto swim-up bar