Maravilla @ The Domain, a luxury SRG senior living community located in Austin, Texas is seeking a seasoned, highly organized and motivated administrative professional capable of supporting the community’s on-site sales and marketing team. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of sales administration and coordination to facilitate and assist with the transition from prospective resident through move-in to the community.
The best candidate will:
- Possess superior hospitality and customer service skills
- Have strong communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate excellent telephone skills, while employing principles to meet the needs of our senior market including good listening techniques and clear communication methods.
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with CRM system
- Efficiently track and coordinate dates, residence status and new resident information for a smooth and timely move into the community.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- (2) years of experience in move-in coordination, customer service, or hospitality management. Senior living experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills and experience using a sales CRM system preferred.
- Experience in senior living, country club, or hospitality industry preferred.
- Two year degree
Senior Resource Group (SRG) is a nationally recognized company with more than 30 years in the senior living industry. We take great pride in hiring and rewarding outstanding candidates an offer an exceptional compensation plan to the chosen candidate. In addition to an excellent wage, we offer a generous benefits package. (Med/Dental/Life/Vision) 401-K with excellent match and so much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer