When you join the team at Parsons House Preston Hollow, you will join a dedicated group of peers at a family-owned company that puts people first, provides the best service possible while nurturing an environment where everything feels genuine. If you share this vision we would love to meet you.
We invite you to apply for an opportunity to be a part of our team and help us to make an impact on the lives of seniors in the role of Sales and Marketing Director.
A successful Sales and Marketing Director applicant:
- Works with families and their loved one in assisting them with making the decision to move into our community by implementing their proactive sales skills and abilities.
- Has a strong desire to succeed in a competitive market.
- Is organized and optimistic, self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Enjoys collaborating with our team and working in our fast paced environment.
- Has a strong desire to help people, a passion for seniors, and an empathetic ear.
- Has a proven track record.
- Must be able to lead and motivate staff to be part of a customer service culture.
- Has the ability to work independently with a willingness to be flexible.
- Communicates and listens effectively to residents, family, staff, vendors and the general public.
Responsibilities for the Sales and Marketing Director position include:
- Guiding family members and seniors through one of the most difficult decisions in their life and compelling them to make a decision.
- Direct selling to seniors and their families.
- Implementing monthly marketing plans, closing leads, following up on inquiries and working with referral sources.
- Developing strong relationships through positive communication.
- Achieving census goals.
- Obtaining required documentation for new residents from doctors and family members.
- Be willing to work weekends and some evenings.
- Coordinating with other departments to make the best experience for your prospects and new residents.
- Attending daily meetings with department heads.
- Creating social media marketing opportunities.
- Planning and executing marketing events.
***This position is 80% inside sales and 20% marketing***
Experience in long term care (Independent, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Nursing Home or Home Health) preferred. Computer proficiency and excellent verbal and written communication required.
What we offer our Sales and Marketing Director Position:
- Free meal while on duty!
- 11 days of Paid Time Off in first year!
- 6 Paid holidays per year!
- Competitive pay package including medical, H.S.A., dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability and 401k with employer match!
- A family owned business that cares about their employees!
Please apply at http://careersatpgi.com.
Other requirements: Compassion and flexibility a must. Applicants must clear TB test, national background check, drug screen and abuse registry. Motor vehicle report also required.
Base Salary: $52,000 - $62,400 per year DOE
Commission and Full Occupancy Bonus in addition to Base Salary!
Experience in the following areas is preferred: Healthcare; assisted living; CCRC; nursing home; skilled nursing; home health; memory care; dementia care; community relations; AL; ALF; SNF; sales counselor; senior living; retirement living; admissions; marketing; sales
Job Type: Full-time