Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Acts as Executive Director in senior living communities where this position is vacant, responsible for overall management of the community, staff, financials and wellbeing of residents
- Reports to our VP, Administration and works closely with our Regional teams to identify challenges and create solutions
- Assists in the recruitment and retention of qualified staff and in the development and maintenance of a positive and supportive team atmosphere. May interview and recommend hiring qualified associates.
- Provides assistance in the areas of marketing, outreach, resident admissions, resident assessments and discharge procedures.
- May assist with and/or conduct associate performance reviews as an Operations Specialist.
- May assess the training needs for staff, and provide training as needed.
- May assist in the resolution of budget discrepancies and variances.
- Works to resolve issues identified by residents and/or their family members.
- May assist healthcare management team to organize, develop, and conduct service plan reviews; supervises the maintenance of resident charts; reviews documentation performed by resident care staff.
Operations Specialist Required skills and qualifications:
- Texas Assisted Living Managers Certification
- Two years of experience as an Executive Director in assisted living or memory care community
- Must have strong operations and financial aptitude
- Prefer strong leader with team-oriented approach and ability to motivate and train staff
- Must have a valid driver license. Must be licensed according to state requirements.
- Position is 75% travel, must be able to travel significantly
At Civitas, life is well-lived
We believe that every senior deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. That life should be robust, active and focused on the future at all times. No matter the level of service, we remain deeply passionate about delivering unparalleled caregiving in warm, nurturing, welcome spaces that feel like home.