Now hiring a Memory Care Director! Our senior living community, Maravilla Austin located in Austin,
TX is a great setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Full time positions available. Flexible hours!
Reclaim your creativity and make a difference in the life of a senior. Our residents are eager to meet you
and would love to have your guidance, talent and originality be a part of their lives. You will oversee the Memory Care unit within the Assisted Living community.
• Assure a well-run Alzheimer’s program.
• Oversee Caregivers in the Memory Care Department.
• Facilitate periodic family/resident service plan conference meetings to provide updates and
changes of care.
• Interact with residents and direct Caregivers to enable residents to maintain their highest level
of functioning physically and socially.
• Maintain resident records at licensing levels to include completion of mandatory forms,
medication administration records accuracy, physician orders and responsible parties, etc.
• College Degree
• Background in senior living in the areas of nursing, recreational or therapeutic programs, social
work, human services, gerontology or similar.
• Management leadership experience.
• Minimum one (1) year of experience working in a dementia unit.
• First Aid / CPR certified.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in
our senior living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee
demonstrates their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth
Program (SynRGy), they are eligible to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You
11001 Austin Lane, Austin, TX 78758 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume to [email protected]