Now hiring a Maintenance Director! Our senior living community, Maravilla Austin located in Austin, TX is a great
setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior
living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior
living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Full time positions available. Flexible hours!
Keeping our residents safe and comfortable will be your main objective. You will have overall responsibility for
ensuring the physical plant, FF&E, and grounds are maintained in excellent condition. Plan, organize, schedule, and
staff a broad range of activities performed by Maintenance Department.
• Inspect facility and equipment to determine need and extent of service, and equipment required. Perform all
needed work/repairs that are in the scope of normal practice.
• Assign workers to duties such as maintenance, repair, or renovation and obtain bids for additional work from
• Follow preventative maintenance schedule in order to control costs. Maintain preventative maintenance
• Purchase building and maintenance supplies, machinery, equipment, and furniture. Obtains, reviews and
evaluates bids from outside contractors as needed.
• Prepare evacuation and emergency procedures.
• Perform all maintenance functions inside and outside the facility.
• Technical degree from a two-year college or vocational school; or five years of related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Working knowledge of basic plumbing, electrical, and heating/air conditioning mechanical equipment and
• Two years supervisory experience.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates
their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible
to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
11001 Austin Lane, Austin, TX 78758 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume to: [email protected]