Responsible for overall operations of assisted living community. Ensures high quality and cost-effective resident services
and personal care. Ensures that the facility is in compliance with all state, federal and local regulations and that the
team members execute the Behavioral Standards, Mission, Vision and Values of the organization.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Supervises staff in all aspects of assisted living services including dietary operations, activity coordination,
environmental services, clerical assistance and resident care.
2. Maintains census by assessment and admissions of new residents.
3. Works in collaboration with all disciplinary team members to coordinate every aspect of resident care.
4. Ensures staff are familiar with and adhere to state regulatory standards.
5. Maintains continued education requirements for all staff (including self), as required by professional licensures
and state regulations.
6. Maintains on-call status unless designated to another licensed manager or nurse in absence of administrator.
7. Maintains accurate resident charts and state required documentation and is prepared for state survey and
health inspections at all times.
8. Monitors and communicates property maintenance, capital improvement, and kitchen needs on an on-going
9. Manages petty cash funds and ensures all managers work within established budgets.
10. Coordinates complete move-in process for all new residents.
11. Addresses all issues and/or concerns of resident’s family members and ensure prompt resolutions for overall
12. Responsible for overall safety of residents and the facility.
13. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
14. Budgetary responsibilities include reviewing financial and budget transactions, assisting with budget
development, and budgetary control.
15. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all community operations.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position and core hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day. Position requires work
schedule flexibility based on needs of the facility.
Required Education, Experience and License
High School Diploma or equivalent and meets all education, experience and licensure requirements of an InterimAssisted Living Administrator in the State of Texas
Preferred Education, Experience and License
Prefer at least 2 years of experience working with elderly in a supervisory position, Bachelor’s Degree in discipline
applicable to position
Sweeny Community Hospital provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.