Now hiring a Housekeeping Director! Our senior living community, Maravilla Austin located in Austin, TX is a great
setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior
living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior
living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Full time positions available. Flexible hours!
You will supervise and perform day-to-day activities that ensure the cleanliness of the Community. Our residents truly
appreciate your hard work; helping our senior residents is a fulfilling and rewarding job!
• Establish standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff.
• Plan work schedules to ensure adequate service.
• Help develop in-service training and ongoing training of staff.
• Maintain ongoing compliance with appropriate local state, federal, regulatory, and/or accrediting body
• As a working supervisor, you will be responsible to do all of the duties of a Housekeeper.
• Orient and coach all housekeeping personnel.
• Ensure proper maintenance of all housekeeping equipment.
• High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or one to three months related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Supervisory experience in housekeeping or laundry.
• Direct customer service experience.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates
their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible
to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
11001 Austin Lane, Austin, TX 78758 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume to: [email protected]