Now hiring an Executive Director! Our senior living community, Maravilla @ The Domain located in Austin, TX is a wonderful opportunity for the right leader. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and bonus opportunities. You will work in our senior living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com. The Executive Director oversees community management and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the entire community. You will create and foster a culture of excellence, providing our residents with an exceptional experience.
- The day-to-day operational and financial management of community
- The management and development of community staff including providing ongoing support, direction, supervision and feedback.
- Developing on-going relations with residents, resident councils and resident families through exceptional communication skills with the goal of increasing resident retention and satisfaction.
- The implementation, evaluation and improvement of community programs and services.
- Meeting and/or exceeding both financial NOI and occupancy census goals.
The ideal Executive Director candidate will:
- Have at least four years of experience in senior housing, health, human services and/or community services field
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) or equivalent
- Hold any necessary state certifications or credential to act as the administrator/manager of the community
- Have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Practice the highest standards of ethics, honesty, integrity and accuracy in representing the community, its ownership and management, services and facilities, to the public, its residents, and employees.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous company match!
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume to [email protected]
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.