Now hiring an Executive Chef! Our senior living community, Maravilla Austin located in Austin, TX is a great setting
if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior
living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior
living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Full time positions available. Flexible hours!
Crisp linen tablecloths, fine china and top-quality fresh ingredients; this is made-to-order dining at its finest. Seasonal
and regional menus are ever-evolving, offering signature dishes and daily specials. And NO LATE NIGHTS means you
will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
• Prepare and cook meals for residents providing high quality dining service that takes into account resident
preferences and special dietary requirements in compliance with applicable food and sanitation regulations.
• Supervise and assist staff in the production of all menu items.
• Supervise safe food handling procedures for cooking staff with special emphasis on critical control.
• Assist in planning, review and revision of menus and menu cycles.
• Assist in developing and maintaining recipes that adhere to food costs and quality standards.
• Order supplies and keeps records and accounts.
• Associate's degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year of
related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Food Service experience in hospitality, country club, or senior living industry preferred.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates
their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible
to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
11001 Austin Lane, Austin, TX 78758 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume to: [email protected]