Now hiring a Dining Room Manager! Our senior living community, Maravilla Austin located in Austin, TX is a great
setting if you enjoy working with seniors.
We offer competitive pay, great benefits, bonus opportunities, and flexible schedules. You will work in our senior
living community that sets the standard for quality, hospitality, and professionalism.
For over 30 years, Senior Resource Group (SRG) has been an innovator in the development and operation of senior
living communities across the USA. Learn more about our experience and passion at www.SRGseniorliving.com.
Full time positions available. Flexible hours!
You will supervise wait staff in preparing dining room for meals, in serving meals to residents and guests, and in
servicing dining room after meals. Crisp linen tablecloths, fine china and top-quality fresh ingredients; this is made-toorder dining at its finest. Seasonal and regional menus are ever-evolving, offering signature dishes and daily specials.
And NO LATE NIGHTS means you will have more quality time to maintain a balanced life.
• Ensure that wait staff dresses in designated uniforms that are clean and pressed.
• Maintain the daily menu board.
• Confirm that dining room personnel extend exceptional customer service in seating residents, presenting
menus and specials, answering questions, and making suggestions regarding food and services.
• Make sure that tables are promptly and properly bussed. Ensure that tables are cleared and reset in a timely
and appropriate manner.
• High school diploma or GED (General Educational Development); or two years of related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience working in hospitality, residential, or club dining rooms preferred.
Benefits for Full-time employees include: Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance plus a 401k program with generous
Senior Resource Group recognizes the value of dedicated, well trained workforce. When an employee demonstrates
their commitment to SRG by completing all components of our Employee Growth Program (SynRGy), they are eligible
to apply for tuition reimbursement through our Investing in You program.
11001 Austin Lane, Austin, TX 78758 USA
Senior Resource Group - SRG is an equal opportunity employer.
HOW TO APPLY: Please email your resume to: [email protected]