The Community Nurse Manager will be a high energy, team oriented, inspiring leader who will build outstanding working relations with the management team. The Community Nurse Manager will direct assisted living and memory care residence operations in accordance with the policies, procedures, mission, and philosophy of Sodalis Elder Living. Lead and motivate employees in providing quality care. Ensure that services delivered to residents are exceptional. Ensure that operating budgets are achieved to deliver expected shareholder value.
- LVN - must have and maintain a current Texas nursing license
- Long term care experience is preferred
- MUST have a big heart and have a background in Assisted Living/Memory Care environment
- Ability to Lift 50lbs
- Transportation (Must have reliable transportation)
- Open Availability/ Flexibility
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Drug screen required
- Oversee the safety and well-being of the residents in accordance with the Company's philosophy and standards of care.
- Represent the residence in the community, family members, and visitors while developing positive relations with all customers.
- Maintain a high level of occupancy.
- Assist in the development of the residence’s operating budget.
- Assist in the marketing of the residence including developing relationships with local referral sources.
- Assume on-call responsibilities on a rotational basis and assign on-call.
- Recruit, hire and supervise all employees, and ensure adequate staffing.
- Encourage teamwork, promote the Company's philosophy and provide ongoing coaching to employees.
- Provide ongoing counseling services to residents and families regarding issues including family communication, coping with stress, role changes, and coming to terms with the end of life.
- Maintain knowledge of state regulations, Advance Directives, POA/DPOA issues and other related topics. Be familiar with Assisted Living regulations especially pertaining to nursing services and medications.
- Serve as liaison between facility and Physicians concerning resident Change of Condition, Change in Medication, and other pertinent information regarding health status.
- Medications are to be filled in medication trays weekly. Medications are to be documented and charted on medication sheets according to State Guidelines.
Exhibit our core values at all times. Participate in meaningful work that improves the lives of the resident, your co-workers, and you!
This full time position includes some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
If this sounds like the perfect career for you, please fill out our ONLINE APPLICATION here: http://sodalissenior.com/careers-application/
All offers of employment with Sodalis Elder Living and Memory Care are contingent upon a satisfactory background and drug screening.
License # 102276
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing/Assisted Living/Hospice Care: 1 year
Required license or certification: