Regional Vice President of Operations (East)
Belmont Village Senior Living is a leading senior living developer and operator, still by its founding mission of creating communities where seniors can flourish and lead comfortable, meaningful lives. Our award-winning programs and services promote healthy aging and are supported by best practices and university-guided research in the fields of gerontology, hospitality and dining, architecture, and consumer preferences. We set the standard for operating excellence and value through our strong culture of caring and compassion for our residents and our employees.
Our Regional Operations teams define our company culture by fostering a commitment to exceptional senior care and employee satisfaction. An action-oriented leader with a dynamic personality and the ability to cultivate solid teamwork is ideal. This position currently oversees 13 communities and planned development growth is anticipated.
Key accountabilities include leading, guiding and mentoring the execution of business imperatives on a regional enterprise level. Exceed company standards and expectations for profitability, visibility, brand identity and operational efficiencies. This position will manage and guide site community managers in both tactical and strategic performance objectives; create and maintain high level of resident, management and employee satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet corporate financial objectives for Region performance. Oversee and maintain Regional budget, P&L, -staffing, travel, entertainment, general expenses and capital resulting in year to date favorable variance.
- Implement improved process and management methods which generate higher ROI, and leverage available resources.
- Provide weekly and monthly operations reports to COO of Operations including updates on any changes in State requirements for standards of care and/or supervision.
- Build positive employee relationships across the Region.
- Ensure clear definition of lines of responsibility, equitable workloads and adequate supervision at the communities.
- Implement process for ongoing development of community managers regarding roles, responsibilities, resources, processes and professional development.
- Promote teams’ personal growth through continuing education and seminars.
- Support Regional Director of sales as needed.
- Ability to maintain operations in a 24/7 schedule, and travel as necessary.
This position supervises Executive Directors in assigned region.
- Minimum of 10 years of increasingly responsible operations management experience, including budgetary responsibilities.
- Experience in managing multi-locations simultaneously. Proven experience in formulating policies, and developing new strategies and procedures.
- Experience in service environment, with preferred knowledge of the requirements for providing care and supervision appropriate to elderly residents.
Belmont Village Senior Living offers Full-time employees excellent benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k) with employer matched savings.
COME BE PART OF A WINNING TEAM!
To apply click here.
Belmont Village Senior Living
8554 Katy Freeway, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77024
For more information regarding Belmont Village Senior Living visit www.belmontvillage.com