Civitas Senior Living is currently looking to add an Executive Director to their growing team at Legacy Oaks in the Austin, TX area.
• Has a Bachelor degree or equivalent years of related experience.
• Has Experience of 3 years or more in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferred.
• Must be certified and in good standing with DADS and knowledgeable in DADS regulations.
• Must be able to communicate compassionately with all audiences.
• Must have compassion for the elderly.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• Direct the day-to-day functions of the facility, ensuring the highest degree of quality care always and safety to residents, visitors, and staff.
• Lead departmental and employee morale, communicate and interpret policies, evaluate performance, provide feedback, and assist and coach staff as necessary.
• Develop positive relationships with State regulators, the community at large, families and residents.
• Manage Community budgets and census.
Employee Benefits include:
Employee Recognition on birthdays and anniversaries
Employee of the Month and more!
Full healthcare package and 401k for fulltime employees.
If you are looking for a caring place to work, apply online today! We look forward to hearing from you soon!