The Executive Director is responsible for the establishment of facility budgets, ensuring the financial performance of the facility within or ahead of budget, as well as the supervision of all department heads. Responsible for the operation and management of the community in accordance with the management company’s policies and procedures as well as state and industry regulations. The Executive Director is responsible for marketing and public relations activities to maintain occupancy goals, including the evaluation and admission process. Ensures resident satisfaction and achievement of realistic level-of-care goals, including the coordination of all resident service activities; also responsible for hiring, training and scheduling facility staff.
- A passion for working with seniors.
- All certifications/licenses required for an Executive Director in an Assisted Living position.
- At least 4 years of experience as an Assistant Director or prior experience as an Executive Director in Assisted Living.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health-related field preferred.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a warm, outgoing, and compassionate personality.
- Must have demonstrated integrity, maturity and leadership skills.
- Must have knowledge of community agencies and appreciation for social/life history status of the residents.
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Send resume to Christy Jordan at [email protected]