Frontier Management is seeking an outstanding Environmental Services Director to join the Heartis Clear Lake located in Webster, TX.
Frontier Management’s portfolio of communities spans throughout the United States with each community sharing a commitment to superior service and quality lifestyle for our residents within their own unique setting. Frontier’s mission is to provide an enriched and meaningful experience for our residents, team members and community partners. If you are as committed and passionate about serving the needs of our senior residents as we are, we encourage you to apply and experience the Frontier Difference.
The Environmental Services Director is responsible for the general maintenance of the community including all common areas, resident apartments, grounds, equipment and mechanical systems, and for driving the community van.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must exhibit proficiency in and routinely perform a wide variety of building maintenance and mechanical work including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, interior and exterior painting, masonry, drywall repair, small appliance and minor equipment repair and troubleshooting.
- Promptly respond to resident apartment maintenance or repairs.
- Inspect and prepare all apartments for rent-ready status before new residents move into the community.
- Evaluate performance of all service contractors.
- Perform all required painting of apartments, general maintenance, ground maintenance and other general duties as required to safely and properly operate the community.
- Perform the appropriate floor covering cleaning (i.e. shampooing, buffing, stripping, waxing, etc.).
- Ensure all company, state, local or federal health, safety, health, building, fire and insurance codes or requirements are met or exceeded at all times.
- Maintain effective inventory and loss control program for the supplies, parts, tools and equipment of the maintenance department.
- Safely and efficiently provide transportation for the residents when necessary. Transportation may be required for resident activities, appointments, events, and emergencies.
- Participate in all required training, orientation, meetings and programs offered by employer.
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates to current and prospective residents the corporate philosophy of service, goodwill and genuine interest in the resident’s unique needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to relate to the elderly in a positive manner.
- Must be a skilled maintenance person for general maintenance duties.
- Must be clean, tidy and appropriately dressed.
- Must use caution in performing duties and maintain safe working practices.
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Compassion for elderly
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com.
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug Free Workplace