Responsible for fulfilling leasing and move in goals. Maintains a positive image of the community with referral sources, residents, and staff personnel. Supervises the sales and marketing personnel at the community.
- Schedule, organize and conduct tours with prospective resident of independent and assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
- Responds and follow-up with to all walk-ins, phone ins, mail-ins timely and appropriately.
- Create, plan and implement with Sales and Marketing Team and Program Director events to bring in prospective residents such as but not limited to: seminars, speakers, themed events, and family nights.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with residents, families and professional providers of care.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all software programs.
- Participates in weekend call coverage in Manager Rotation.
- Manage move ins and move outs to achieve maximum revenue.
- Treat each inquiry with value.
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Corporate Director of Sales in development and implementation of the quarterly marketing plan.
- Create and implement a strong community outreach program.
- Media and Marketing Planning Implementation
- Meet all expectations of occupancy and budget.
- In consultation with Executive Director, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates departmental employees in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation policy.
- Keeps Executive Director informed of all sales activity daily.
- Maintains Senior Lifestyle Hot Board/Move In Move out board.
- Communicates any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel.
- Manage use of sales toolbox
- Assure that staff investigates every alternative before closing a lead.
- Keeps informed of all trends, developments, concepts and techniques in his/her field that affect product.
- Understand the need of the senior and the aging process Maintain and work an active, meaningful waitlist.
- Plan and implement special events monthly which prospects attend.
- Update competitive analysis quarterly.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
- Complies with all Senior Lifestyle Policies, cities, state, and federal regulations pertaining to Residents’ accounts as it relates to Medicare, third party billing, etc.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Interacts professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree from a four-year college or university.
- Or one to two years’ experience and or training, or equivalent of education and experience.
- Previous sales/admission experience in senior living. Strong communication skills.