We are seeking a seasoned outside sales focused Community Relations Associate to build upon our well established professional referral base. Key responsibilities will include extensive community outreach, lead generation, event planning and execution. All Community Relations Associates have the opportunity to work directly with seniors and their families as they consider a move to Belmont Village through community tours, follow up phone calls and one on one visits.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, confident, determined and goal oriented with exceptional communication skills; TEAM PLAYER A MUST!!!
This position promotes Belmont Village Senior Living services through achieving and maintaining occupancy at or above the budgeted census level, through building strong relationships with referral sources and consistent prospect/family contact to advance each sale towards move-in.
- Knowledgeable in all features, advantages, and benefits of the Belmont Village community, and effectively tours and presents the same to our customers.
- Understands and has the ability to articulate the Belmont Village services, programs, and pricing policies to its customers.
- Maintains relationships of trust with key area physicians, medical communities, and entities which have a significant senior clientele.
- Maintains an accurate, current, and thorough referral contact list utilizing a lead management system.
- Knows and understands the competitive environment through in-person visits to competitors in the local market with respect to services, programs, and price offerings.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of prior leasing or sales experience
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Demonstration of ability to establish long-term relationships
- Interest in working with the older population
- Computer experience and ability to use or learn to use database software
- Ability to travel locally to fulfill job responsibilities
- Ability to work flexible schedules in a 24 hour operation including weekends
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- More than 3 years of prior leasing or sales experience
- Experience working with the older population
The only thing more beautiful than the surroundings at Belmont Village is the people with which you will work. COME FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY. Our goal is to provide seniors with a way to lead happy, self-directed lives.
We are seeking LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Sorry, no relocation available.
COME BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE WINNING TEAM!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers Full-time employees excellent benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k) with employer matched savings.
To apply click here.
Belmont Village Senior Living - West Lake Hills
4310 Bee Caves Rd.
West Lake Hills, TX 78746