We are seeking a friendly Inside Sales Associate for our West Lake Hills, TX Community. If you enjoy meeting people this is the place for you. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and well organized with exceptional listening skills and compassion for the elderly; TEAM PLAYER A MUST!
You will promote Belmont Village services through achieving and maintaining occupancy at or above the budgeted census level through building strong relationships with referral sources and using consistent prospect/family contact to advance each sale towards move-in.
- Know all features, advantages, and benefits of the Belmont Village physical plant, and effectively tour and present the same to our customers
- Understand and be able to articulate the Belmont Village services, programs, and pricing policies to our customers
- Understand and demonstrate the Belmont Village sales processes and procedures as outlined in the Community Relations Training Manual
- Maintain relationships of trust with key area physicians, medical communities, and entities which have a significant senior clientele
- Maintain an accurate, current, and thorough referral contact list
- Know and understand the competitive environment through in-person visits to competitors in your local market with respect to services, programs, and price offerings
- Know, articulate and demonstrate the Belmont Village mission, core beliefs and values
- Understand and use SenSys the Belmont Village lead management system
- Demonstrate strong team orientation within the Belmont Village community and corporate support staff
- Plan, organize, and participate in marketing events and seminars to promote Belmont Village
- Ensure sales service fulfillment by maintaining communications with residents, families, and referral sources for future referrals
- Research and understand your local community’s business and medical environment
- Carry out community relation’s functions within budget
- Continually update skills and knowledge regarding selling techniques and approaches by continuing professional training and education
- Actively communicate health and safety information to employees and participate in accident, injury and illness prevention activities
- Actively participate in accident, injury and illness prevention activities:
- Verify that job specific safety procedures are established
- Train employees in safe work practices
- Verify that routine inspections are conducted by trained personnel and include job task observations
- Conduct timely accident investigations
- Correct hazards and unsafe conditions in a timely manner
- Communicate health and safety information to employees and facilitate their involvement in health and safety activities
- Verify the effective and timely training on health and safety activities
- Reinforce the use of good health and safety practices through positive recognition programs and disciplinary actions
- Other duties assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of prior leasing or sales experience
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Excellent telephone skills
- Demonstration of ability to establish long-term relationships
- Interest in working with the older population
- Computer experience and ability to use or learn to use database software
- Ability to travel locally to fulfill job responsibilities
- Ability to periodically travel overnight
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- More than one (1) year of prior leasing or sales experience
- Experience working with the older population
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 30 lbs., using proper body mechanics and available equipment
- Ability to work standing, walking or moving for 3 to 3.75 hours without need to sit down
Belmont Village owns and operates Upscale Senior Living Apartment Communities NATIONWIDE. Our Communities are designed for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. We provide living space, meals, housekeeping services, recreational/social activities and personal support to our residents.
The only thing more beautiful than the surroundings at Belmont Village is the people with which you will work. COME FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, BECOME PART OF THE FAMILY. Our goal is to provide seniors with a way to lead happy, self-directed lives.
We are seeking LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY. Sorry, no relocation available.
COME BE PART OF AN INNOVATIVE WINNING TEAM!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers Full-time employees excellent benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k) with employer matched savings.
To apply click here.
Belmont Village Senior Living - West Lake Hills
4310 Bee Cave Rd.
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
For more information regarding Belmont Village Senior Living,
or for a virtual tour visit www.belmontvillage.com