The Caregiver is responsible for providing professional, compassionate, and quality care for all residents.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (ADL’s).
Implements and supports resident care plan.
- Provides for the residents’ physical care including lifting, bathing, performing hygiene tasks, toileting, assisting with meals, and other tasks.
- Transfers residents in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and/or automobiles.
- Changes bed linens, washes and irons resident’s laundry, and assists to maintain tidiness of residents’ bedrooms, closets, and dresser drawers.
- Facilitates and/or participates in resident group activities and resident care conferences.
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation and activities related to their individual interests.